- For other versions, see Plant Food (disambiguation).
|Abilities||A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.|
|The most important meal of the day.|
Plant Food is a premium rare plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 4 to play, and its abilities give a selected plant +1/+1, then make it do a bonus attack.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Trick
- Abilities: A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The most important meal of the day.
This trick is similar to the Inspire trick, but the fact that it can make a plant do a bonus attack makes it more powerful. Using this while have a Re-Peat Moss on the lawn can make things easier because it will do two attacks. Party Thyme is also a useful plant to use with this trick, as you will gain an extra card. Because of this, Bananasaurus Rex will benefit from this trick, as Party Thyme will give the player two extra cards, allowing it to receive +2/+2Using this on Venus Flytrap can allow itself to attack once more in order to heal your plant hero. While mostly ignored, the +1/+1 is very considerable at times. Using it correctly will allow certain plants to make quick work of zombies with Armored status, or maybe let your plant tank one more hit from certain zombie while being left at 1 health.
You can also choose fighters that have at least 5, as they can help to take away more than a quarter of the total amount of health the zombie hero has.
There is not much that you will be able to do. In retaliation, bouncing the plant that was affected can work. Using Deadly zombies as well can eliminate the threat. However, the bonus attack is the unavoidable part. The only surefire way to prevent damage is to time your block meter so that it is a guaranteed block.
- Its sound effect contains the toxicity sound effect from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- Unlike its counterpart in Plants vs. Zombies 2, it has a completely different ability, as it no longer makes plants use a highly upgraded ability.
- Despite the image of a leaf (not the L.E.A.F. symbol) on the Plant Food, it is not classified as a leafy trick.