- For other versions, see Plant Food (disambiguation).
|Abilities||A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.|
|The most important meal of the day.|
Plant Food is a premium rare plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 4 to play, and its abilities give a selected plant +1/+1, then make it do a bonus attack.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Trick
- Abilities: A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The most important meal of the day.
While this trick only gives a small stat boost for its sun cost, the fact that it can make a plant do a bonus attack makes it more powerful. Playing it while Re-Peat Moss is on the field can make it do two bonus attacks. Party Thyme is also a useful plant to use with this trick, as you get an extra card. Playing it on Venus Flytrap can allow itself to attack once more in order to heal you again.
While mostly ignored, the added stat boost is very considerable at times. Using it correctly allows certain plants to make quick work of zombies with the Armored trait, or maybe let your plant take one more hit from a certain zombie.
There is not much that you are able to do. In retaliation, bouncing the boosted plant can work. Using Deadly zombies as well can eliminate the threat. However, the bonus attack is the unavoidable part unless the selected plant is targeting a gravestone or shielded zombie. Additionally, playing Defensive End can increase its cost to 6, which makes it less effective.
The only ways to prevent damage is to either time your block meter so that you get a guaranteed block, have a zombie tanky enough to stand two attacks, or even better, have a Bonus Track Buckethead on the field.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Plant Food (PvZH).
- Its sound effect contains the toxicity sound effect from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- Unlike its counterpart in Plants vs. Zombies 2, it has a completely different ability, as it no longer makes plants use a highly upgraded ability.
- Despite the image of a leaf (not the L.E.A.F. symbol) on the Plant Food, it is not classified as a leafy trick.