- For other versions, see Potato Mine (disambiguation).
Pizzazling Potato Mine is an alternate ability for the Cactus' Potato Mine in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is a reskin of the Potato Mine, and does nothing different than the normal Potato Mine other than its visual and audible effects. It could be bought for a limited time from Rux for 500,000 coins.
Need some more shine in your life? These potatoes love to pizzazle zombies, and will leave a cloud of glitter after a whopping sparkling spudow!
See Potato Mine.
- Changed the gray ball to a diamond
- Even though it leaves glitter after exploding, this glitter is just for show, and does not deal damage to any nearby zombies.
- It is the first ability exclusive to Rux's Bazaar. The second is Super Guided Ultra Ball.
- If a Pizzazzling Potato Mine is placed on an object that is able to be destroyed (like a Tallnut Battlement) and the object is destroyed, the Pizzazzling Potato Mine will float in mid-air. It will still act like normal.
- This also applies to its variants.