Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other versions, see Potato Mine (disambiguation).
Pizzazling Potato Mine is an alternate ability for the Cactus' Potato Mine in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is a reskin of the Potato Mine, and does nothing different than the normal Potato Mine other than its visual and audible effects. It can be bought from Rux for 500,000 coins.
Need some more shine in your life? These potatoes love to pizzazle zombies, and will leave a cloud of glitter after a whopping sparkling spudow!
See Potato Mine.
- Even though it leaves glitter after exploding, this glitter is just for show, and does not deal damage to any nearby zombies.
- It is the first ability exclusive to Rux's Bazaar. The second is Super Guided Ultra Ball.
- If a Pizzazzling Potato Mine is placed on an object that is able to be destroyed (like a Tallnut Battlement) and the object is destroyed, the Pizzazzling Potato Mine will float in mid-air. It will still act like normal.
- This also applies to its variants.