Pirate Seas - Level 5-2
|Number of planks||Three|
|Mast goes to||First lane|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Don't plant on Dave's mold colonies|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Pirate Seas - Level 5-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 5-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to gain access to this level, the player must unlock the star gate with 8 stars. To get all 3 stars, the player must not plant on Dave's mold colonies placed on four tiles of the second column, and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Spring Bean Puzzle Pieces.
- The level only has two planks, which means the player has to protect the zombie hordes focused on these lanes.
- The appearance of Seagull Zombies can make the level harder, especially when combined with Swashbuckler Zombies.
- Start normally. Plant at least 3 Twin Sunflowers during the level.
- The first zombie can be destroyed with Potato Mine, or delayed with Iceberg Lettuce. Meanwhile, start planting Snapdragons in the second and fourth lanes, as this will spread the Snapdragons' range to every lane on the lawn. Wall-nuts should be used to block every single zombie on plank, while Spring Beans should be used on plankless lanes.
- Continue planting plants. Try to delay zombies coming from the mast by keeping an eye on the Wall-nut planted there, and especially, try delaying Seagull Zombies with anything you have, as you haven't got Kernel-pult yet. Use Plant Food if needed.
- Keep an eye on Zombie Parrots. Quickly replace the stolen plants.
- Use Plant Food on Spring Beans or Snapdragons for help, especially to deal with the Gargantuar Pirates.