Pirate Seas - Level 2-2
|Number of planks||Three|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Don't let the zombies trample the flowers|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Pirate Seas - Level 2-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 2-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to get all 3 stars, the player must not let the zombies trample the flowers or lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Snapdragon Puzzle Pieces.
- The waves skip very quickly, compared to Wall-nuts' sluggish recharge. The player needs to quickly set up a proper defense in order to block the zombies from the flowers.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers.
- As the Iceberg Lettuces are free, they can be used for delaying first zombies along with Potato Mines. However, as Snapdragon will remove the freezing effect, this will not be very effective later on.
- The Snapdragon along with defensive plants should be extremely useful in levels like these. With this combo, multiple zombies coming from the next waves should be stopped and being damaged all at once. Use Plant Food for help.
- Note that the level will get crowded very quickly. Plant quick and correctly to block them from the flowers.
- Keep an eye on Zombie Parrots. Quickly replace the stolen plants.
- Always keep an eye on the flowers. Even though you have planted a Wall-nut on the third lane there is still a lane behind the flowers for your final attacks.
- In previous versions, the flowers were placed at the first column instead of the second.
- An error in this level is that the final flag is missing from the progress bar.