Pirate Seas - Level 2-1 is the second level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. The Pirate Captain Zombie first appears in this level. This level also features the mast, which is an environmental modifier. It can make zombies enter a lane from the start of the lawn in a similar way to Swashbuckler Zombie, but faster.
- The level is similar to Day 9 in Plants vs. Zombies 2. However, waves of zombies come much more quickly, and as a new environmental modifier, the mast, is introduced in this level, the difficulty is increased.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers.
- Note that you should learn how to plant Sunflowers and upgrade them to Twin Sunflowers sensibly, as well as use the sun you obtained to quickly set up your defense using Wall-nuts, Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces, so that you can have a fair amount of sun as well as a proper defense. See the walkthroughs for more.
- As the Iceberg Lettuces are free, it can be used for delaying. However, as Snapdragon will remove the freezing effect, this will not be very effective later on. Use it to delay one of the first zombies and first Swashbuckler Zombies would be effective for delaying at the beginning. (Don't let Snapdragon's fire affects these first zombies until the freezing effect wears off. Use Wall-nut if needed for the Swashbuckler Zombies.)
- Potato Mines can be used to destroy the other first zombie and for later tough zombies if needed. Note that it cannot be planted on planks.
- Once again, Snapdragon along with defensive plants should be extremely useful in levels like these. With this combo, multiple zombies coming from the next waves should be stopped and being damaged all at once. Use Plant Food for help.
- At the start, plant the Snapdragons two tiles away from its targets and place it between the targets in the upper and lower lane. If there is a zombie right on the lane with the Snapdragon, aid it with a defensive plant. Note that the level will get crowded very quickly. Plant quick and correctly.