Pirate Seas - Level 1-1
|Number of planks||Four|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
- This level resembles a lot from the international version. However, the player should notice that the waves start much quicker. Along with the amount of sun being 25 each, it can be hard for the player to set up a proper defense.
- Created by Pinkgirl234
- Plant two columns of sun-producing plants but leave a few tiles blank in the second column to save them for offensive plants like Peashooters Bloomerangs, or Pomegranate-pults.
- Plant Peashooters or even Bloomerangs (and if possible, Pomegranate-pults) in the third and fourth column.
- Use Iceberg Lettuces carefully against zombies who are about to come near your other plants (most especially the Swashbuckler Zombies) in order to halt them for seconds while giving your plants a chance to keep beating the nearby zombies.
- During huge waves of zombies, use Plant Food on Iceberg Lettuces and even on a few offensive plants in order to quickly dispose of the zombies.
- Additionally, make sure to occupy necessary tiles in case the plants that were planted on those tiles have been eaten.