Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is about the level after the v1.8 update. For the version before the update, see Pirate Seas - Day 9 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 9.
Pirate Seas - Day 9 is the ninth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the player to Pirate Captain Zombie. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins and Spring Bean.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 6 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
- The Pirate Captain Zombie can snatch a plant using its Zombie Parrot. They act similarly to Bungee Zombie, except the Pirate Captain Zombie is more powerful, being able to get rid of more plants if the Zombie Parrot isn't defeated. Powerful plants should be used to easily deal with the new threat.
- Two columns of Sunflowers are necessary. Potato Mines will help you achieve that easier.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults, as much Peashooters as you can and one column of Torchwoods in front of it. You need to plant one column of Wall-nuts too along doing so.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
- The zombies here are Level 2, which means the zombies have as twice as much health. The player should bring powerful plants or Level 2 plants.
- Upgrade some of your plants to Level 2 and use the same strategy as you did in Easy Mode or find some powerful plants which some of them are easy to get, Flame Mushroom for example.