- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 7.
Pirate Seas - Day 7 is the seventh level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, Crazy Dave will give the player a try with Snapdragon to defeat the Barrel Roller Zombies. This level also introduces both the Pirate Captain Zombie and the Zombie Parrot to the player. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns a Snapdragon Puzzle Piece.
Dialogue (during the level)
(Crazy Dave and Barrel Roller Zombie appear)
Crazy Dave: We have found Barrel Roller Zombie, who releases Imps trapped inside when the barrel explodes, you should always be careful. (前方发现滚筒僵尸 , 当滚筒爆炸时释放出里面的小鬼僵尸 , 务必需要小心 。)
Crazy Dave: Try the new arrival, Snapdragon, its fire covers three rows. It represents the plants that deal area damage. (试试新到货的火龙草吧 , 火力覆盖上中下三排 , 范围攻击型植物的代表。)
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- These three new zombies are quite dangerous. The Zombie Parrot can steal the player's plants similarly to Bungee Zombie, but it will be much tougher with the Pirate Captain Zombie, as it can let the Zombie Parrot continue stealing plants. The Barrel Roller Zombie can crush the player's plants, especially their Wall-nuts.
- A combination of Kernel-pults, Bonk Choys and Snapdragons will deal great damage against the newly introduced zombies, so try using them.
- Suggested plants
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers.
- When a zombie appears, plant a Spring Bean or a Potato Mine. Plant an Iceberg Lettuce to get more sun if needed.
- Do not forget to build your offense; One column of Bloomerangs and one column of Bonk Choys. You'll also need one column of Snapdragons too when Barrel Roller Zombies are coming.
- Wall-nuts are still needed due to Snapdragon's range. Still be careful of Barrel Roller Zombie, as it can squash your plants easily.
- Previously, the Barrel Roller Zombie did not exist in this level.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name