- This is about the level after the v1.8.0 update. For the version before the update, see Pirate Seas - Day 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 7.
Pirate Seas - Day 7 is the seventh level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the player to Barrel Roller Zombie and its weakness. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins and a note.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 6 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
(After receiving the note)
Penny: Look out. It's a map.
Crazy Dave: To treasure! It says no zombies. Maps don't lie!
Penny: Well, we do have a shovel.
Crazy Dave: Let's go! No time for precautions!
- The level only has the zombies that the player had already beaten.
- Two columns of Sunflowers are necessary. Potato Mines will help you achieve that easier.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults, as much Peashooters as you can and one column of Torchwoods in front of it. You need to plant one column of Wall-nuts too along doing so.
- Use Spikeweed to damage many zombies at once and to brake Barrel Roller Zombie's barrel.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
- The zombies here are Level 2, which means the zombies have as twice as much health. The player should bring powerful plants or Level 2 plants.
- The player has beaten them in previous levels, so that should not be a problem.
- The Barrel Roller Zombie's barrel, even in Level 2, can still be broken easily with Spikeweed.
- Upgrade some of your plants to Level 2 and use the same strategy as you did in Easy Mode or find some powerful plants which some of them are easy to get, Flame Mushroom for example.