- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 6.
- For the version after the v1.8 update, see Pirate Seas - Day 6 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 6 was the sixth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It introduced the Imp Cannon to the player. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
- This level is an easy difficulty. Just watch out for Swashbuckler Zombies, Buckethead Pirates, and Imp Cannons.
- Required plants:
- Start by planting two columns of Sunflowers and delay the zombies and kill them by using a Potato Mine (and an Iceberg Lettuce if needed).
- When you have enough sun, start planting Bloomerangs, Cabbage-pults, and Wall-nuts.
- If anything goes wrong, like when Pirate Imps eat your plants, quickly recover your defense.
- Use the plants' Plant Food effect if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name