- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 5.
Pirate Seas - Day 5 is the fifth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Cannons Away level. This is the first Cannons Away level of Pirate Seas, as well as the intended first in the game. The target score in this level is 5,000 points. The player has to shoot the Seagull Zombies with Coconut Cannons to gain points, and the player wins if he or she reaches the target score. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a star, coins, and the Pirate Seas lawn mower.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: I love the smell of coconut cannons in the morning!
Crazy Dave: Smells like... well, coconuts.
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- This level is very easy, as the Seagull Zombies move slowly, and the score the player has to beat is very easy to get to, as this is the introductory level to Cannons Away. However, the Coconut Cannon's recharge after firing makes the player have to wait for the next shot.
- Study the pattern of the Seagull Zombies in where they are and fire the Coconut Cannon near it to get more combos.
- Fire when a lot of Seagull Zombies are in front of a usable Coconut Cannon to increase your score.
- The Seagull Zombies will fly out of the lawn after a period of time. You should try to kill them all and try to not let any of them escape.
- It is the first Cannons Away level in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name