- For the old Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 4 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the current Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 4 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 4 is the fourth level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Buckethead Pirate is first introduced here. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Dead Man's Booty which is the Endless Zone of Pirate Seas.
- Due to the low amount of zombies, the player should not have a problem dealing with the zombies in this level. The Buckethead Pirate has high toughness, though, so the player should pack on more damaging plants. In addition, the Swashbuckler Zombie returns in this level, so the player should be wary of them.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|10||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|12||None||600%/7 Plant Food; final flag|
- Required plants:
- Plant one or two columns of the sun-producing plants you chose.
- Kill the first three zombies using Potato Mines.
- After you use the Potato Mine, plant Peashooters in the second column, or the third column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers.
- Plant Kernel-pults on the third or fourth column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers.
- Plant Wall-nuts in the fifth or sixth column if you plant two columns of Sunflowers on the first row.
- Plant Snapdragons on the fourth or fifth column depending on how many columns of Sunflowers.
- Feed Plant Food on a Peashooter, a Snapdragon, or on a Kernel-pult if a Buckethead Pirate appears (if you put a Plant Food on the Peashooter, make sure to feed the Plant Food on the Peashooter whose row is the same as the Buckethead Pirate).
- Plant a Wall-nut quickly in the first row when the Swashbuckler Zombie appears.
- *: Removed