Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 4.
- For the version after the v1.8 update, see Pirate Seas - Day 3 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 3 is the three level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It introduces the Buckethead Pirate to the player. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- This level is easy because there are few zombies; however, the Buckethead Pirate has high toughness though.
- Suggested plants
- Plant one or two columns of the sun-producing plants you chose.
- Kill the first zombies using Potato Mines.
- After you use the Potato Mine, plant Peashooters in the second (or third column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers or Twin Sunflowers).
- Plant Cabbage-pults on the third (or fourth column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers or Twin Sunflowers).
- Plant Wall-nuts in front of all the plants.
- Plant Bloomerangs on the fourth or fifth column depending on how many columns of the sun-porducing plants.
- If a Buckethead Pirate appears, feed Plant Food on a Peashooter or on a Bloomerang which has the Buckethead Pirate to kill it.
- Put a Wall-nut quickly in the first row when the Swashbuckler Zombie appears.
The first two zombies entering
Battle with the Buckethead
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name