This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 4.
Pirate Seas - Day 3 is the three level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It introduces the Buckethead Pirate to the player. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- This level is easy because there are few zombies; however, the Buckethead Pirate has high toughness though.
- Suggested plants
- Plant one or two columns of the sun-producing plants you chose.
- Kill the first zombies using Potato Mines.
- After you use the Potato Mine, plant Peashooters in the second (or third column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers or Twin Sunflowers).
- Plant Cabbage-pults on the third (or fourth column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers or Twin Sunflowers).
- Plant Wall-nuts in front of all the plants.
- Plant Bloomerangs on the fourth or fifth column depending on how many columns of the sun-porducing plants.
- If a Buckethead Pirate appears, feed Plant Food on a Peashooter or on a Bloomerang which has the Buckethead Pirate to kill it.
- Put a Wall-nut quickly in the first row when the Swashbuckler Zombie appears.
The first two zombies entering
Battle with the Buckethead
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name