Pirate Seas - Day 35 is the thirty-fifth level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player must defeat Dr. Zomboss for a second time against the Zombot Plank Walker. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(Dr. Zomboss appears)
Dr. Zomboss: The timbers be shivered! The seas are ablaze!
Dr. Zomboss: Your doom is assured! Your mind is a haze!
Dr. Zomboss: The Zombot Plank Walker 2.0 shall soon rule the waves!
(Dr. Zomboss leaves)
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: We lived! Take that, planks and zombies and seaweed!
Penny: Indeed, User Dave, piracy is not a victimless crime.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave, Dr. Zomboss appears)
Dr. Zomboss: These upgraded plants are egregious and unfair!
(Dr. Zomboss leaves)
The second version of the Zombot Plank Walker is much more powerful than its predecessor. For starters, this version rains down a lot more Imp Pirate Zombies than its previous version. It can also use its rush attack faster and spawn zombies more heavily, and powerful zombies will be spawned right at the start. The player is forced to delay the zombies with Spikeweeds and Chard Guards before more powerful plants are given to the player.
- The plants given are very weak: Lightning Reed and Dandelion are only primary attacking plants. However, only a few of them are given to the player. The player must rely on Chard Guards to push zombies back for them to deal a lot of damage, as well as using Spikeweed to damage zombies even more. Gargantuar Pirates will spawn very early, so use Chard Guard effectively to halt them.
- One of the most hardest factors this level has is the amount of Imps fired by the Zombot. Many of them can storm through your defenses. The Lightning Reed has to be placed with care.
- The hardest factor of this level is the constant spawning of zombies. Because the amount of plants are limited, the player will soon be spammed with Spikeweeds. Combine this with the fact the Zombot Plank Walker 2.0 spawns many Gargantuar Pirates every phase, the player will have to stall as much as possible with Chard Guards, while the other plants do the work.
- Jalapeno is the best plant given to the player, and what makes this level surprisingly easy. One Jalapeno is nearly enough to finish the first phase. However, use them when there are huge crowds of zombies and not at random; at the second and third phases, the Zombot Plank Walker will start taking less damage from Jalapeno.
- Remember, Lightning Reed's Plant Food storm cloud, if attacking the Zombot, can deal a large amount of damage. So be sure to put Plant Food on the Lightning Reed when zombies are depleted.
- Penny's statement that "piracy is not a victimless crime" references an anti-piracy warning used by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- As in multiple Zombot battles, some plants are received in certain amounts. Three Dandelions and one Jalapeno are given at a time.
- *: Removed