- For the Chinese version of the level, see Save Our Seeds II (Pirate Seas).
Pirate Seas - Day 24 is the twenty-fourth level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. To complete this level, the player must protect three Spring Beans planted on the fifth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Cherry Bomb and the boss battle of Pirate Seas.
- Although this level is not too hard, it becomes very complicated if the player has not chosen the right plants.
- Spring Beans are all placed up to the edge of the player's ship (specifically known as landing points for Swashbuckler Zombies, making them vulnerable to those, Imp Cannons, and Zombie Parrots). Assuming that the player did not skip the entire level and proceed to Far Future to unlock Blover, the level will be hard because of the constant assaults of Swashbuckler Zombies and Imp Cannons. Spring Beans are most likely expected to fall asleep.
- High damage plants like Melon-pult or Red Stinger (placed in first three columns) are vital to beating this level because they can kill Imp Cannons quickly. Do not use low damage or short ranged plants like Snapdragon or Spikeweed, as they will have trouble taking down the Imp Cannons, and imps will eventually rain down everywhere, likely causing the loss of the level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||2||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||3 4 1 2 5||None||First flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||1 2 5||None|
|10||1 2 5||None|
|11||3 4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|13||1||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|15||4 3 1 2 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||3 4 3 4 1 2 5||None||Final flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
Note: These strategies apply to all versions.
- Created by Uselessguy
See the gallery for more details.
- Required plants:
- Two columns of Twin Sunflowers are essential.
- Use Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces for the first stage. Be careful of the Swashbuckler Zombie and Seagull Zombie.
- Try to plant one Coconut Cannon to kill the Seagull Zombies. Quickly develop nine more Coconut Cannons.
- When Pirate Captain Zombies appear, quickly be ready to tap on the Coconut Cannons to kill the Zombie Parrots.
- When the ambush is called, quickly use Coconut Cannons again.
- Imp Cannons are the same. However, be careful when there are another zombies protecting them.
- Use Plant Food on sleepy Spring Beans that are being eaten.
- Repeaters and Kernel-pults can be helpful, so try planting them.
- Created by Snuffygetlucky
- Required plants:
- Plant a column of Twin Sunflowers in the second column. Another column of them in the third column is optional.
- When the first zombie comes, plant a Potato Mine in the third column wherever the zombie is and plant an Iceberg Lettuce in front of the potato mine to delay the next wave. When the second zombie comes, use the Potato Mine/Iceberg Lettuce to deal with it. When the third and fourth zombies come at the same time, use Potato Mine/Iceberg Lettuce for one and plant a Winter Melon ASAP for the other zombie. When the seagull zombie carrying Plant Food comes, use a Blover. Then, plant an Infi-nut in the fifth column and boost it. This will take care of Imp Cannons. Whenever there are Seagull Zombies or Swashbuckler Zombies or Zombie Parrots, use Blovers. Try to plant one column of Winter Melons in the back. In fact, once you boost the Infi-nut, any other Plant Food you get should be used on the Twin Sunflowers. Use Cherry Bombs for large amounts of Buckethead and Conehead Pirates and for Imp Cannons in the second and fifth lanes.
- Created by Sharkgoesmoo
- Required plants:
- For sun: It is best if you plant two columns of Sun-shroom. That will give you enough sun for Coconut Cannons.
- When the first few zombies arrive, they should be on the plank. Then you can use Snapdragons to kill them (they must be planted on the column behind the Spring Beans). After that, plant an Infi-nut on the third or fourth row of the fifth column . When the Seagull Zombie carrying Plant Food comes, use Blover. Feed the Infi-nut with Plant Food. That should be early defense for the Spring Beans. Make sure there are Snapdragons on the whole of the fourth column. You can also choose to plant another Infi-nut on the same column as the previous one just in case. When you can plant Coconut Cannons already, plant them behind the Snapdragons, remember that you have to plant them where the first Imp Cannon is, so you can use it to kill the Imp Cannon. Then when the zombies on planks come, try your best not to let them eat the Infi-nut's force field or the Infi-nut. You can do so by planting the Wall-nuts or Tall-nuts in front. You can also use Ghost Pepper too. You also must be aware of Zombie Parrots too. Use Blovers when necessary. Remember to fire your Coconut Cannons too! Good luck!
Strategy 4 (Doesn't Contain Premium Content but Requires 1,200 Coins)
- Created by Comicboss4000
- In the beginning of the level, plant two or three Twin Sunflowers.
- Once you start getting sun, start filling up at least one column of Red Stingers. It is recommended you plant Red Stingers on the rows without planks first while stalling the Basic Zombies, then planting Red Stingers on rows with planks. Note: you should always focus on the rows without planks, because the endangered Spring Beans are on those rows.
- Start filling up another column with Melon-pults.
- If Seagull Zombies and/or Swashbuckler Zombies start to arrive, immediately blow them away with Blover, even if the endangered Spring Beans are awake. You might need to use the endangered Spring Beans later in the level.
- When Imp Cannons arrive, defeat them as fast as possible, so they do not rain down Imps and cause you to lose the level. If you have some spare Plant Food, feed the Melon-pults with Plant Food so that the big melons will cause huge damage on all the zombies on the screen, even the Imp Cannons.
- You will probably need to use one Power Up in the middle of the level because of the Imps, so use a Power Toss to toss them away, plus any other zombies on the screen. This is why you need 1,200 coins.
- After the level is complete, you get your beloved Cherry Bomb! HURRAY!
- Before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers.