- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 23.
Pirate Seas - Day 23 is the twenty-third level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player needs to defeat eight zombies in ten seconds and prevent them from trampling the flowers to complete this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 6 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
- Pirate Captain Zombie can disturb the player a lot, especially with the second objective, as its parrot steals plants, which will cause the player's defenses to fall apart. Plant Food is a must to complete the objective. Other than that, this level is pretty easy.
- Required plants:
- Start with a column of Twin Sunflowers. Meanwhile, plant Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines to defeat the first zombies.
- Plant a column of Kiwifruit and a column of Laser Bean, as this combo can counter most Zombie Parrots. Right at the column with the flowers, plant Wall-nuts to defend them from the zombies.
- Plant more Kiwifruits and Laser Beans to increase your attack power.
- Remember to use Plant Food to complete the objectives.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
With a good attacking combo and Level 2 Wall-nuts, the player can easily beat this level.
- Use the strategy that you have used in the Normal Mode or use upgraded plants or other strong combos to beat the level.