Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 23 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 23 is the twenty-third level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player needs to defeat eight zombies in ten seconds and prevent them from trampling the flowers to complete this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains a Mystery Gift Box.
- It will be sightly harder than Day 2 due to the added objectives, but otherwise it will be just as normal.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|7||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||2 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food; final flag|
- Created by Iamarepeater
- Suggested plants
- One column of Twin Sunflowers is needed. Early Zombies can be killed with the Chili Bean.
- Plant one column of Laser Beans. You need to plant one column of Wall-nuts too along doing so.
- If you acquired the Blover after completing Far Future - Day 3, you may replace Iceberg Lettuce with it to use it and blow away the Seagull Zombies.
- Created by Uselessguy
See Gallery for more details.
- Suggested plants
- Two columns of Sunflowers are essential.
- Use Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces for the first stage. Never plant them on the left side, or the zombies will eat your brain.
- Plant two columns of Snapdragons and one column of Wall-nut.
- Plant Spikerocks to deal more damage.
- Before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers.
- This level is identical to the third star challenge variant of Pirate Seas - Day 2 (except without the "Don't lost any lawn mowers" challenge) before the 1.7 update.