- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 22.
Pirate Seas - Day 22 is the twenty-second level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player starts with 2750 sun and two Plant Food. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 3 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
This level is near identical to the international version, and should not be of much trouble. The player is given Spikeweed beforehand in Pirate Seas, which should be enough to deal with everything.
- Plant four columns of Spikeweeds.
- Start the level. You should win.
- It is the only level in the Chinese version of Pirate Seas to have no planks.
- This level follows similarly like the international version.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
In Hard Mode, the zombies are higher leveled, and rows of Spikeweeds will not suffice (unless leveled up). It's recommended to bring powerful plants, or at the very least level up some plants and use them here.
- Plant a column of Laser Beans and a column of Kiwifruit.
- Let's rock. Use Plant Food on Laser Beans to eliminate the Imp Cannons once there is a big amount of them. Use Lava Guava to help defeat the horde of zombies.