- For the Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 22 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 22 is the twenty-second level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player starts with 2750 sun and two Plant Food. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
This is a unique level with no planks on the lawn, meaning there will be only two zombies: Swashbuckler Zombie and Imp Cannons to shoot Imp Pirate Zombies which allows them to pass over the player's lawn. There are many strategies that can be used because all the zombies are weak, which makes it easy to complete this level. In addition, there is a lot of sun given, so more possibilities can be done. The Imp Cannons are durable, and can be annoying if not dealt correctly, as the Swashbuckler Zombies can be used as shields to protect Imp Cannons from projectile shooting plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Main article: Last Stand (PvZ2)/Strategies
- See gallery for more details.
- Notes: This strategy is for all versions.
Gate of Death
- Created by Uselessguy
Ask for his permission before editing.
- Required plant:
- Plant two columns of Spikerocks on the second column and the third column.
- Let us rock. The zombies cannot pass over and surely die.
Spike, Spike, Punch
- Created by Enoch964
- Required plants:
- On the back most row, plant Bonk Choys.
- Cover the rest of the spaces with Spikeweed.
- Watch the heads. (of the zombies, not the plants)
- For more strategies, see Last Stand (PvZ2)/Strategies.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Pirate Seas - Day 22.
- Flag Pirate Zombie and Treasure Yeti do not appear in this level because there are no planks.
- It is the first level which is not a Cannons Away level to have no planks. The second is Day 31 of Pirate Seas.