- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 21.
Pirate Seas - Day 21 is the 21st level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must defeat five zombies in five seconds and produce 3250 sun. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 10 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
The player should have no worries on defeating 5 zombies in 5 seconds. However, producing 3250 sun can be challenging. Using Plant Food on sun producers are recommended, as they will make this goal easier. Imp Cannons can be struggling to deal with, but if the player is supplied with powerful plants like Coconut Cannon or a good projectile plant like Kiwifruit, the player should defeat them easily. Swashbuckler Zombies only pose as a minor threat in this level.
- Required plants:
- Try to plant at least three Coconut Cannons to stop the Imp Cannons. This will help you complete the first objective without much trouble.
- Feed Twin Sunflowers with Plant Food to produce more sun. If things are going to be better, you can plant one more column of Twin Sunflowers.
- The Spring Bean will also help you finish the first objective if there are too many zombies on the lawn.
- Wall-nuts are still essential to stop the Swashbuckler Zombies.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
With a good attacking combo, good sun-producers and Level 2 Wall-nuts, the player can easily beat this level.
- Required plants:
- Plant one or two columns of Twin Sunflowers. Plant Spring Beans and Iceberg Lettuces.
- Plant Wall-nuts near the water to stop the Imp Cannons and other zombies. Plant the Wall-nuts on plank lanes to protect the lane if needed.
- Plant one column of Kiwifruits and a column of Laser Beans. Plant other attacking plants if needed.