- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 20.
—Sincerely, Dr. Edgar Zomboss.
Pirate Seas - Day 20 is the 20th level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. In this level, the player has to fight the Gargantuar Pirate again. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earn coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to fight zombies at Level 1.
(Dr. Zomboss appears)
Dr. Zomboss: Hail fellow Captain,
Dr. Zomboss: Be advised that your sailing vessel is of insufficient size.
Dr. Zomboss: Sincerely, Dr. Edgar Zomboss.
(Dr. Zomboss leaves, Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Huh? What's that now?
Penny: We're gonna need a bigger boat.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
The Gargantuar Pirate this time is not the biggest threat in this level, as the player has a large choice of slowing or stunning plants, so they can use these plants to delay the Gargantuar before it can even do anything. However, the other zombies will be a problem, as they come in huge groups.
- Start planting as many Kernel-pults as you can as it is your main attack in this level.
- Instant-kill tough zombies at the start with Spring Beans. You can also use Iceberg Lettuces to delay them.
- Make sure that every row has at least 1 Snow Pea.
- At the same time, stat planting Wall-nuts at the end of each plankless lanes.
- Remember to use Plant Food on Spring Bean or Kernel-pult when the horde of zombies comes.
- When the Gargantuar Pirate appears, stop it with everything you have. This may take a while, but it will make sure that you will win the Gargantuars no matter what.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to fight zombies at Level 2.
The horde of zombies are now all Level 2, which makes them insanely tough if the player did not upgrade their plants into Level 2.
- Using the same strategy as Easy mode would work, but the player should try to be more careful, as Level 2 zombies can deal 50% damage, which would make zombies break through your defenses easily if the lane does not have a Wall-nut.
- The player can still use Cukes, however. Only 1-2 Cukes are needed for this level. Cukes are needed even when the player has some Level 2 plants in this level.
- The player can also hunt Puzzle Pieces of the plants available here in the Daily Challenge or Plant Adventures, but that'd take time.