Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the new Chinese version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 18 (Chinese version).
- For the old Chinese version of this level, see Locked and Loaded III (Pirate Seas).
As there are no sun producers at the player's disposal, there is much less sun produced in this level. Additionally, Buckethead Pirates and Imp Cannons appear. The player can lose many lawn mowers if the defenses are not set up strategically or on time, or if the player is at higher levels of Dynamic Difficulty, resulting in more Buckethead Pirates at each wave and less Plant Food.
The plants given are not too useful. Peashooter is cheap but doesn't have much firepower, while Repeater with a moderate damage is quite hard to plant in this level. And with only the falling sun to use sun, it is difficult to set up a good offense and maintain a good defense. Wall-nut is good for blocking namely Swashbuckler Zombies and Imp Pirate Zombies, but they will be eaten quickly later in the level. Spikeweed can help damage zombies. Iceberg Lettuce should be used early on to get some sun, as well as using Plant Food on it to give some time for the offensive plants to attack. Finally, Spring Bean is by far the most important plant to use, due to its Plant Food ability.
The player must also utilize Plant Food carefully, as it is vital to killing zombies on the lower planks. The zombie hordes later on come in large numbers later in the level, which can be hard to deal with, especially with the plants given in the level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||4 5 5 1 2 3||None||First flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||4 4 5 1||None|
|11||1 3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||4 4 4 5 4 5 5||None|
|13||4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|15||1 3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||4 5 1 2 3||None||Final flag; 100% Plant Food|
- Plant Spring Beans to kill the typical zombies. Also use Iceberg Lettuces to delay the time for gathering more sun.
- Plant Repeaters on the lane where the Imp Cannon appears.
- Try planting as many Spikeweeds as you can for killing all the zombies at once.
- Only use the Spring Bean's Plant Food upgrade when you are about to lose any lawn mowers. You may also use Spikeweed to pull them back into a previous tile.
- The Wall-nut will also help you stop the Swashbuckler Zombies and the Imp Cannons.
- Try to have one of the plants given boosted. Recommended boosted plants are Iceberg Lettuce and Spring Bean.
- This is the first Locked and Loaded level that does not give the player any sun-producing plants, the second one being Lost City - Day 8.
- There is a modified version of this level in the Epic Quest Rescue the Gold Bloom.