Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 17.
Pirate Seas - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must defeat 20 zombies in 30 seconds. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 10 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
The objective is not hard to complete. The player has plenty of time to kill 20 zombies in the allotted time. Using plants that deal splash damage, such as Coconut Cannon and using Plant Food on Spring Beans to instantly kill zombies, as there are only two planks, will help the player greatly However, this level may be a little hard despite the easy objective, because all special zombies from this world (except for Gargantuar Pirates) appear in this level.
- Suggested plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers. Plant Spring Beans and Iceberg Lettuce.
- When you have enough sun, plant one Coconut Cannon on each lane.
- Plant at least one column of Repeaters.
- Remember the Spring Bean's Plant Food upgrade. It will greatly help you to kill all the dangerous zombies, especially Barrel Roller Zombies.
- Imp Cannons can be easily defeated after you follow the previous line by Coconut Cannon.
- Kiwifruits will help you to weaken the zombies.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
The zombies are now pretty tough, since all of them are Level 2, which has 50% more health, and all special zombies except for Pirate Gargantuar appears here, which will increase the difficulty.
- Suggested plants:
- Plant a column of Twin Sunflowers. Beat the first zombies with Lava Guava. Meanwhile, try to plant Wall-nuts in plankless lanes and some Bonk Choys behind them to be prepared for Swashbuckler Zombies and Seagull Zombies.
- Start planting some Snow Peas to slow the zombies down to get enough sun to plant Kiwifruits. Now plant a Kiwifruit in each lane. Plant Laser Beans to help you.
- When the zombies start to be crowded, plant Coconut Cannons. Use Lava Guava to help you kill some of the tough zombies.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food.