- For the Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 17 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must defeat 20 zombies in 30 seconds. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
The objective is not hard to complete. The player has plenty of time to kill 20 zombies in the allotted time. Using plants that deal splash damage, such as Coconut Cannon and using Plant Food on Spring Beans to instantly kill zombies, as there are only two planks, will help the player greatly However, this level may be a little hard despite the easy objective, because all special zombies from this world (except for Gargantuar Pirates) appear in this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||4 5 5 1||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||4 1 2 3||None||First flag|
|9||4 5 5 2 3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||4 5||Raiding Party!|
|11||4 4 5 5 3||None|
|13||4 5 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|14||4 5 2||None|
|15||4 5 4 1 2 3||None|
|16||4 5 1 3||Final flag; 600%/7 Plant Food; Raiding Party!|
- See Gallery for more details.
Notes: This strategy is for all versions.
- Suggested plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers. Plant Spring Beans and Iceberg Lettuce.
- When you have enough sun, plant one Coconut Cannon on each lane.
- Plant at least one column of Repeaters.
- Remember the Spring Bean's Plant Food upgrade. It will greatly help you to kill all the dangerous zombies, especially Barrel Roller Zombies.
- Imp Cannons can be easily defeated after you follow the previous line by Coconut Cannon.
- Repeaters will help you to weaken the zombies.
- Before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers.