- For the Chinese version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 16 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 16 is the sixteenth level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. To complete this level, the player must protect two endangered Spring Beans. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
Penny: Remember, protect these plants.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: And don't let those beans walk the plank.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
Although this level seems hard overall because Barrel Roller Zombies can crush Spring Beans, this level is very easy if one pays attention to Spring Bean's Plant Food effect. In fact, Spring Bean's Plant Food effect is almost mandatory to use to beat this level, unless the player manages to get some very strong plants onto the lawn. Many Barrel Roller Zombies come last wave, which is the time the player should use Spring Bean's Plant Food effect. There are no Buckethead Pirates in this level, so the toughest zombie, other than Barrel Roller Zombie, is the Conehead Pirate, which shouldn't be too hard to deal with.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||2||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|8||3 3 3 2||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||2 2 2 3||None|
|10||2 2 3 3 2 2 2 3 3 3 1 4 5 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3||None||Final flag; 500%/7 Plant Food|
- See the gallery for more details.
Notes: This strategy is for all versions.
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers. Plant Iceberg Lettuces to delay the zombies and gather more sun for Coconut Cannons.
- Once you have enough sun, plant two Coconut Cannons on the lanes having Spring Beans. Remember to plant at least at two Spikeweeds in one plank lane.
- Barrel Roller Zombies may come in groups, but you can easily kill them by the Spring Bean's Plant Food ability.
- Before the 1.7 update, completing the level would grant a star, and before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose lawn mowers. However, these requirements still exist in the Chinese version.