- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 14.
Pirate Seas - Day 14 is the fourteenth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. As this is a Save Our Seeds, the player has to protect the endangered plants, which are two Spring Beans, to complete the level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 7 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
Penny: Remember, protect those plants.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: And don't let those beans walk the plank.
(Penny and Crazy Dave leave)
- Barrel Roller Zombie can be a problem, but can be encountered easily with Spikeweed. The only actual problem is the Imp Cannons, that can eat the Spring Beans easily if not being destroyed.
- In fact, the whole zombie horde can be beaten easily if the player pays attention on Spring Bean's Plant Food effect.
- Required plants:
- Plant a column of Twin Sunflowers. Plant Iceberg Lettuces to delay the zombies and gather more sun for the plants. The endangered Spring Beans will kill these zombies.
- During the first zombies, plant Wall-nuts and Potato Mines on plankless lanes.
- Plant Laser Beans on the lanes which have Spring Beans to kill the zombies while the Spring Bean is sleeping.
- Barrel Roller Zombies may come in groups, but you can easily kill them by the Spring Bean's Plant Food ability.
- Plant Wall-nuts and Match Flower Boxers in plank lanes if needed.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
- The player must pay a lot of attention on the zombies, as they can wreck off the player's defenses easily.
- Upgrade some of your plants to Level 2 and use the same strategy as you did in Easy Mode or find some powerful plants which some of them are easy to get to replace some of them, Coconut Cannon or Match Flower Boxer for example.
- Level 1 instant-kills like Lava Guava, Spikeweed or Spring Bean are still somewhat helpful for this.