- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 13.
Pirate Seas - Day 13 is the thirteenth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player has to produce 3000 sun to complete the level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat ten kinds of zombies in Level 1.
- With a large amount of Pirate Captain Zombies with their parrots stealing the plants, the player's defenses can be broken pretty easily.
- The Imp Cannons could also pose a threat as they can blow up at any time and ruin the whole defense.
- Try to get powerful attacking plants from PvP Mode's exchange store!
- Plant a column of Twin Sunflowers. Spring Beans will help you achieve that easier.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults, Laser Beans and Kiwifruits. You need to plant one column of Wall-nuts too along doing so. Plant even more Spring Beans to instant-kill barrels, Buckethead Pirates or Imp Pirate Zombies if needed.
- Meanwhile, instant-kill zombies with the Lava Guava to get rid of crowded groups of zombies.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food on Spring Bean, Laser Bean or Kernel-pult to get rid of many zombies at once.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the same zombies in Normal Mode in Level 2.
- With massive amount of zombies and tough combos, plus no lawn mowers, the level could nearly become impossible without Level 2 plants.
- Upgrade some of your plants to Level 2 and use the same strategy as you did in Easy Mode or find some powerful plants, some of them are obtain to get to like Coconut Cannon or Match Flower Boxer for example.
- Level 1 instant-kills like Lava Guava are still somewhat helpful for this.
- It's recommended to play other worlds until you get Asparagus Level 3, as it can easily deal with all the zombies, and is cheap and can be planted quickly.