- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 11.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 11 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
- All zombies appear here, which can wreck havoc on the player's defenses easily, especially with a large amount of Pirate Captain Zombies.
- Try to get powerful attacking plants from PvP Mode's exchange store!
- Plant a column of Twin Sunflowers. Spring Beans will help you achieve that easier.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults and as much as the powerful attacking plants as you can. You need to plant one column of Wall-nuts too along doing so. Plant even more Spring Beans to instant-kill barrels, Buckethead Pirates or Imp Pirate Zombies if needed.
- Meanwhile, instant-kill zombies with the Lava Guava to get rid of crowded groups of zombies.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food on Spring Bean or Kernel-pult to get rid of many zombies at once.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player have to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
- With massive amount of zombies and tough combos, plus no lawn mowers, the level could nearly become impossible without Level 2 plants.
- Upgrade some of your plants to Level 2 and use the same strategy as you did in Easy Mode or find some powerful plants which some of them are easy to get, Flame Mushroom for example.
- Level 1 instant-kills like Lava Guava are still somewhat helpful for this.