- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 10.
- For the version after the v1.8 update, see Pirate Seas - Day 10 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 10 was the tenth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was a Special Delivery level. All zombies in this world would have appeared in this level, excluding the Pirate Zombie and the Gargantuar Pirate. When this level was finished for the first time, the player earned a World Key, a star, and 24 obtainable stars.
(After completing the level and receiving the reward)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: I'm ready to go. Pirates are great, but I think I'm getting homesick.
Crazy Dave: No wait, I mean seasick.
Penny: Roll down the window, please.
Crazy Dave: No time for that. There's a taco to find!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||None||100% Plant Food|
|3||3||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||1||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||2 3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||3||100% Plant Food; Raiding Party!|
|12||2 3 1 5||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|13||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|14||1 3 5 1 3 5||None|
|15||2 4 1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||2 4||100% Plant Food; Raiding Party!|
|17||1 5 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|18||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|19||1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|20||1 5 2 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|21||3||100% Plant Food; Raiding Party!|
|22||1 2 3 4 5 4||None|
|23||2 3 4 2||None||100% Plant Food|
|24||2 3 4 1 5 3 2 4 1 5||None||Final flag; 100% Plant Food|
- Plant at least 3 Threepeaters on the first row.
- Plant as much Coconut Cannons as you can! Plant more Threepeaters.
- Plant Snapdragons on the fourth and fifth row.
- Plant Spikeweeds and Spring Beans on planks.
- Use Plant Food if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name