- This is about the level after the v1.8.0 update. For the version before the update, see Pirate Seas - Day 10 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 10.
Pirate Seas - Day 10 is the tenth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the player to Spring Bean and the Imp Cannon. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat 9 kinds of zombies in Level 1.
- The Imp Cannon can send Imp Pirate Zombies towards your defenses, but that woudln't be much a problem with Spring Bean, which can toss zombies into water if nearby, instantly killing them. With its Plant Food efect, the player can easily take out the insane amount of zombies in the level. However, Seagull Zombies don't affect with Spring Bean's abilities, so this is not too easy either.
- Two columns of Sunflowers are necessary. Spring Beans will help you achieve that easier.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults, as much Peashooters as you can and one column of Torchwoods in front of it. You need to plant one column of Wall-nuts too along doing so. Plant even more Spring Beans to instant-kill barrels, Buckethead Pirates or Imp Pirate Zombies if needed.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food on Spring Bean or Kernel-pult to get rid of many zombies at once.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player have to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
- The zombies here are Level 2, which means the zombies have as twice as much health. The player should bring powerful plants or Level 2 plants.
- The insane amount of zombies after the first flag can make the player loses very easily as there are no lawn mowers.
- Upgrade some of your plants to Level 2 and use the same strategy as you did in Easy Mode or find some powerful plants which some of them are easy to get, Flame Mushroom for example.
- Remember that a Level 1 Spring Bean can still kill Level 2 zombies instantly.