Using himself as a conductor, he likes to help free electricity from its power pole prison, letting it loose into the world.
His EMP Frazzle Launcher deals electric damage, chaining across multiple Plants!
The EMP Frazzle Launcher is the primary weapon of the Physicist. It sprays electric shocks at its targets, shocking all enemies in its projectile path and bounces on impact. It deals 22 to 30 impact and 30 to 60 critical damage based on distance; it can deal 90 damage maximum.
Sticky Explody Ball
Sticky Explody Ball is an explosive ball which explodes when an enemy plant is in a meter radius. It deals 50 damage.
With Warp, the player teleports to a location in preferential vision. The player deviates upward to go up stairs, small fences, etc.
Zombie Heal Station
The Zombie Heal Station heals all zombies within its radius.
Mega Heal Bomb
An alternate ability of Sticky Explody Ball, Mega Heal Bomb is a huge ball like the Sticky Explody Ball with a bigger radius. Heals all zombies in its radius by 50 health.
An alternate ability of Warp, Energy Warp allows the Scientist transferred into a pure energy that travels with the ability of invincibility. The Scientist is able to travel freely but can neither jump nor attack. It also gains a small speed boost.
Armored Heal Station
An alternate ability of Zombie Heal Station, Armored Heal Station heals at a slower rate than the Zombie Health Station, and self-destructs the same time as the Zombie Heal Station. Its incredible size allows players to jump on it to get to most buildings.
Sticky Cheetah Ball - GW1 Only
An alternate ability of Sticky Explody Ball, Sticky Cheetah Ball is orange in color with black spots, deals 75 damage.
Cheesy Warp - GW1 Only
An alternate ability of Warp, Cheesy Warp has the same use as Warp but deals 30 damage to all plants after reaching its destination.
Cheetah Heal Station - GW1 Only
An alternate ability of Zombie Heal Station, Cheetah Heal Station heals at a faster rate, but also self-destructs faster.
Heal Beam of Science - GW2 Only
The Heal Beam of Science is the Scientist's first activatable ability. Similar to Heal Beam, it will heal any zombie targeted by it, healing faster the closer the Scientist is to the healed target.
This brand new Pristine-condition Reloader improves the overall reload speed.
Super Flux Inhibitor
In addition to inhibiting flux the Super Flux Inhibitor also increases ammo capacity.
Positronic Damage Blammer
The Positronic Damage Blammer fits on the end of the gun and Blams Plants causing more damage.
- ▲ Ammo capacity was increased from 5 to 6.
- For some reason, in Garden Ops, he will have the hair and goggles of a basic Scientist. One might think he is the normal Scientist, but has a different suit and weapon.
- He is seen most of the time in the special wave "For Science."
- Despite some zombies not wearing their default appearance, like the Engineer, it is actually impossible to customize the Physicist this way.
- The description alludes two of the meanings of the word "conductor"; conducting a musical performance and the transfer of electricity through direct contact.
- In Garden Warfare, the three Tesla Spheres on the end of the EMP Frazzle Launcher are aligned side by side in a line. After unlocking the Positronic Damage Blammer, the spheres are all connected in the shape of a triangle.