Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities|| Potato Mine |
Potato Nugget Mine
Petrified Cactus is a Rare variant of Cactus in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. She was first revealed on the Twitter page in Christmas 2015 in a preview of Sandy Sands. It was later revealed in a live stream that the Petrified Cactus' special perk is if she tries to fire after a previous shot, the previous shot will explode, like Captain Cannon's Extend-o-Cannon and Electro Pea's Electro Cannon. Like the Jade Cactus, the Petrified Cactus sacrifices some of its speed for more health.
Not only does Petrified Cactus' strong exterior protect her in battle, it also doubles as a wildlife sanctuary for all manner of woodland creatures.
Hit the fire button while your shots are airborne to trigger an extra large explosion!
Potato Mine is a passive attack piece that deals 175 to any zombies that step on it.
Garlic Drone is a drone with five health. It is armed with the Needle Shot and a Corn Strike.
Tallnut Battlement is a wall of two Tall-nuts and two Wall-nuts held together by vines. It can be used to stall zombies or provide cover.
Potato Nugget Mine
An alternate ability of Potato Mine, Potato Nugget Mine is smaller and does less damage. However, it is easier to camouflage and the player can place more of them at once compared to Potato Mine.
An alternate ability of Garlic Drone, Artichoke Drone has 20 health instead of the Garlic Drone's five, armed with the Artichoke Hearts and Baby Corn attack.
An alternate ability of Tallnut Battlement, Iron Maiden is an armored Wall-nut and hard to destroy. It is much stronger than the Tallnut Battlement; its only downside is its short width.
The Petrified Cactus is mainly useful for weakening and taking out groups of zombies or zombies that are hiding behind corners. However to do this successfully you need to explode her shots at the exact right time, which could be simple due to its slow projectile speed, however it is difficult to do as well. The Petrified Cactus should be used at mid-range as she can attack quickly but is not too close to her opponent. Try to also target groups of Zombies as its explosions can deal lots of damage to each of them, making it a force in modes like Herbal Assault. If a weakened Zombie hides behind a wall to avoid damage, a timed explosion just behind the wall can take them out.
Try to stay out of groups when the Petrified Cactus is trying to attack you because if her hits an ally near you, the blast radius damage can also do some big damage to you, too. It is also quite easy to dodge her attacks because of her slow projectile speed, however you must be wary of them. Try to also not hide when the Petrified Cactus is shooting at you, as it can explode her shot behind where you are hiding, still dealing damage to you.
- She uses two gestures in its trailer.
- The first shows her punching twice before spinning and punching a third time, whilst its audio is used from the "Pose Striker" gesture. It is named "One Two Twirl."
- The second is the "Flip and Point" gesture from the first game.
- In her Stickerbook description, it says that its strong exterior doubles as a wildlife sanctuary for woodland creatures, which is the reason why it has animals on it.
- Because of this, she may not be a Cactus at all, but instead a petrified tree with long grass inside of it, acting as spikes.
- Her, Zoologist, Park Ranger, Scuba Soldier, S.H.R.IMP, Captain Sharkbite and Marine Biologist are the only variants that have animals on them without customization.
- She is also the only one of those is a plant variant.
- There is a glitch where if she uses the Garlic Drone, the Garlic Drone uses Petrified Cactus' crosshair instead of its normal crosshair.
- Her primary weapon is the only explosive mid air shot that does not end with "Cannon."