|Abilities|| Transform a Plant into a random Plant.|
Draw a card.
|For when it's time to turn over a new leaf.|
Petal-Morphosis is a premium rare plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 4 to play, and its abilities transform a selected plant into a random plant from the entire game, and give the plant hero a card.
Its name is a portmanteau of "petal," referring to the petals that appear when playing the trick and "metamorphosis," referring to the fact that it can transform a plant into another plant.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Flower Trick
- Abilities: Transform a Plant into a random Plant. Draw a Card.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
For when it's time to turn over a new leaf.
- ▲ Ability added : Draw a card.
Petal-Morphosis can be a game changer, despite being based on a player's luck. This trick allows a plant as weak as a Lil' Buddy to be as strong as a Three-Headed Chomper. Therefore, it is not recommended to use this trick on a strong plant. Instead, use it on a weak plant. This trick can also replace Seedling in some decks, due to its fragile state and weaker effect.
Keep in mind that it also gives you an extra card, so it's useful when you're all out of cards or if you want to boost Bananasaurus Rex, although only Captain Combustible can do the latter normally. However, other tricks such as Flourish are more effective at boosting Bananasaurus Rex. Additionally, it can be used to boost Muscle Sprout, as the latter will boost itself when Petal-Morphosis transforms a plant.
This trick is as unpredictable as Seedling, except that you have no way to prevent it, and there's no limit on sun cost. Thus, prepare for anything, even legendaries like Kernel Corn or Cornucopia. In most cases, this should be pretty easy to take care of, especially if used on the fourth turn, as there is time to retaliate.
- Its description references the phrase "turning over a new leaf," which means to make a fresh new start with one's life.
- It and Flourish are the only non-superpower flower tricks in the game.
- It is one of the four flower cards in the Kabloom class. The other three are Blooming Heart, Dandy Lion King and Sonic Bloom.
- It is also the only trick out of the four cards.