Penny is the name given to Crazy Dave's time machine. She always appears with Crazy Dave and teaches about the new Brain Busters and areas in the game along with Crazy Dave. She seems to be the opposite of Crazy Dave, always being very smart, serious and informative, although Crazy Dave used her to go back in time just because he wants to eat his taco again.
When "talking," Penny makes various beeps and whirrs, similar to how Crazy Dave talks in random gibberish. On Ancient Egypt - Day 7, she reveals that she has Gügle Translate, a program that can translate any language.
- Penny is likely a parody of the DeLorean from the Back to the Future film trilogy since they are both cars that can travel through time.
- Penny is most likely a 1950's car modified into an RV and customized with various hi-tech gadgets. Her tailfins closely resemble those of a 1959 Cadillac's, and there is a pair of fuzzy dice, which originated in the 1950's, hanging from the rear-view mirror.
- Penny's original concept appearance is a 1950s Volkswagen Beetle modified into an RV and customized with various hi-tech gadgets.
- According to the game's files, Penny's original name was Winnie.
- Her Gügle Translate is a parody of Google Translate.
- According to Dr. Zomboss, he discovers that Penny's signature is almost identical to his creations, questioning how Penny was created in the first place.
- In a trailer, there is a Cherry Bomb hanging from the rear-view mirror, but in the games, it is replaced by a pair of fuzzy dice.
- Penny seems to talk in a higher pitch in the Chinese version.