Pendants (挂件; pinyin: guàjiàn) are items that were first featured in the 1.4.0 update of the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It functions like a power-up item for plants. There are two types of pendants: regular pendants and Flower Pots. The player can apply them to their plants through the Costumes menu or the Plants section. There is a storage limit of 60 pendants; if the player has too many pendants or wants to make space for better pendants, they can sell them.
How to obtain pendants or its Puzzle Pieces
1. Through Lucky Treasure (before the 1.8.0 update).
2. Exchange pendant puzzle pieces for pendants. Every exchange costs money:
3. Beating Hard Mode of certain levels.
4. Buying Puzzle Pieces with Medals in the Exchange Store in PvP Mode.
5. Collecting Red Envelopes from the God of Wealth (only in the 2015 Chinese New Year event).
6. Landing on the pendant spaces on the Zomboss Gem Event Roulette.
List of pendants
List of Flower Pots
Flower pots can only be used if a plant has reached level 4, and can only be attached if said stat can be applied to the plant.
- The "金" character on the fertilizer pendant means "gold."
- It also represents a kind of fertilizer supplement, which is called "Jinkela (金坷垃)." This is a popular product, known on the Chinese forums. It's well-known not by its effect but through its several over-exaggerated and ridiculous advertisements; it created a digital sub-culture beyond the youths, sort of accidentally.
- The colors on the fertilizer are gold and green, which represents the same colors as Jinkela.
- The alarm clocks, the fertilizers and the snowflakes are the only pendants which do not represent any zombie.