Peking Express is an achievement that can be obtained on the iOS and Android versions of Plants vs. Zombies. It is worth 5 points on Game Center. This achievement is earned by quickly scrolling down on the achievements screen until the player meets the Chinese zombies. Getting a lower time than their last attempt changes the record time in the achievement description. The player does not need to get a specific time; they just need to get to the bottom, making it achievable from the beginning of the game.
- It replaced the achievement Down the Hole! on the iPad version in the update released on April 19, 2012 (the 1.9.2 update). However, it kept the icon of the latter achievement.
- Peking is the former name of Beijing, the capital and second largest city of China.
- It is the name of a duck dish originating from Beijing.
- It is also the name of a barque.
- It and Down the Hole! (in the old iPad Version) are the only achievements that involve digging to meet the Chinese zombies.
- It is a hidden achievement and will not show up on the achievements page until it has been earned.
- It is currently the only hidden achievement on any version of Plants vs. Zombies.
- It is the only achievement that changes depending on a factor.
- The icon has a Chinese building in the background of the shovel.
- It is the only achievement with a description to end with a question mark.
- The shovel in the icon is on fire and has a golden blade.
- It is also possible that the blade just reflects the fire's color, making it golden.
- It is the only achievement that can be earned more than once (since the player can achieve it again with a faster time).
- In the iOS version, the player needs to dig within 3.30 seconds to get the achievement.
- The iPad's icon has the Chinese word next to the shovel, "爱", which is "love" in English.