- For other uses, see Peashooter (disambiguation).
|Started fighting Zombies in 2009...and never stopped.|
Peashooter is a common plant card appearing in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow plants. It costs 1 and has 1/1 when first played. It does not have any special abilities. Four of these are automatically added to Green Shadow's deck at the start of the game, and it is not possible to get more afterwards.
It is based off the plant Pisum sativum, also known as the common pea. Peashooter is a term for a toy gun that consists of a tube through which small objects can be blown, its name also reflects to the fact that it shoots peas.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Pea Plant
- Rarity: Common
Started fighting Zombies in 2009...and never stopped.
- Class change: From Neutral to Mega-Grow
The advantages of Peashooter is that it only costs one sun and is given at the start of the game. However, it should be replaced as soon as possible when the player gets stronger plant fighters while progressing through the game, as it does not have any special effect and is very weak, making it outclassed by many of the other plant fighters.
If you need to give this fighter a boost, use Torchwood, as it is part of the Pea Tribe. This also works with The Podfather too. Additionally, tricks such as Embiggen work too. However, saving these boosts for stronger plant fighters later in a battle may be more beneficial.
This plant is considerably easy to counter due to its low base stats, including its combination of lacking an effect, so you should be able to destroy this with almost every zombie fighter, or damaging tricks such as Nibble. However, if Torchwood or The Podfather are used with this, take caution, as this could easily become a minor threat.
- The phrase "Started fighting Zombies in 2009" in its description is a reference to the year that Plants vs. Zombies, the first game in the series, was released.
- Before the 1.2.11 update, it was the only plant fighter that could be used by every plant hero.
- At the beach that is the location of missions like Attack of the Tentacles!, on the right side of the field there are three surfboards, and on one surfboard is a picture of a Peashooter.