- For other uses, see Peashooter (disambiguation).
|Started fighting Zombies in 2009...and never stopped.|
It is the basic plant of the Mega-Grow class.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Pea Plant
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Started fighting Zombies in 2009...and never stopped.
The advantages of Peashooter is that it only costs one sun and is given at the start of the game. However, it should be replaced as soon as possible when the player gets stronger plant fighters such as Party Thyme or Bonk Choy, while progressing through the game, as it does not have any special effect and is very weak, making it outclassed by many of the other plant fighters.
If you need to give this fighter a boost, use Torchwood, as it is part of the pea tribe. This also works with The Podfather too. Additionally, tricks such as Embiggen work too. However, saving these boosts for stronger plant fighters later in a battle may be more beneficial.
This plant is considerably easy to counter due to its low base stats, including its combination of lacking an effect, so you should be able to destroy this with almost every zombie fighter, or damaging tricks such as Nibble. However, if Torchwood or The Podfather are used with this, take caution, as this could easily become a minor threat. Fireworks Zombie and Barrel of Deadbeards can easily remove this from the field (assuming it hasn't been buffed).
- The phrase "Started fighting Zombies in 2009" in its description is a reference to the year that Plants vs. Zombies, the first game of the series, was released.
- Before update 1.2.11, it was the only plant fighter that could be used by every plant hero.
- At the beach that is the location of missions like Attack of the Tentacles!, on the right side of the field there are three surfboards, and on one surfboard is a picture of a Peashooter.