Pear Pal is a colossal uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty class. He can also be made by Pair of Pears. He costs 2 to play, and has 2/2. He has the Team-Up and Amphibious traits, and does not have any abilities.
His name is a combination of the words "pear," the Plants vs. Zombies plant he is based on, and "pal," referring to the fact that he is usually with Pair of Pears.
- Class: Smarty
- Tribe: Fruit Plant
- Traits: Amphibious, Team-Up
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Colossal - Uncommon
Has codependency issues, but he's working on it.
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Colossal - Uncommon
- Class change: Kabloom → Smarty
- ▲ Trait added: Amphibious
Any strategies that apply to Puff-Shroom also apply to Pear Pal. Just take note that he cannot benefit from Punish-Shroom or Buff-Shroom due to his lack of the mushroom tribe. However, since he now has the Amphibious trait, he can be boosted with Navy Bean. Due to his Team-Up trait, you can easily use this to protect a powerful plant. You can also use this in a Team-Up deck with Go-Nuts.
- The term "Codependency" in his description means one has an excessive amount of reliance for someone else, emotionally or psychologically. This is possibly referring to how he can made by Pair of Pears.
- He, Sunflower, Navy Bean, and Pea-Nut are the only plants with the Team-Up trait present in the Multiplayer menu.
- During development, he replaced Sappy Place for the colossal - uncommon card. Later on, he became a 0/4 with the same traits as he has right now, but costed 1, and his ability was "When played: If there is a Plant here, this becomes 2/2."
- Unlike other cards with multiple traits, when listing his traits in his statistics, there isn't a space between the comma and the other trait.