|Has codependency issues, but he's working on it.|
Pear Pal is a token plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 2 to plant, and has 2/2 when first planted. In addition, it has the Team-Up trait. It can be created by using a Pair of Pears. It can only be obtained legitimately as a card through the bounce effect.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Fruit Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Set: Token
Has codependency issues, but he's working on it.
- The term "Codependency" in its description means one has an excessive amount of reliance for someone else, emotionally or psychologically. This is possibly referring to how it is summoned by Pair of Pears.
- Its design is nearly identical to the Pear from Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- Its name could be a reference to the term "Pen Pal".
- Its name is an example of alliteration.
- Pear Pal, Sunflower, Navy Bean and Pea-Nut are the only plants with the Team-Up trait present in the Multiplayer menu.