|Has codependency issues, but he's working on it.|
Pear Pal is a colossal uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty class. He can also be made by Pair of Pears or Cornucopia, transformed into by Seedling or Petal-Morphosis, or Conjured by Genetic Amplification. He costs 2 to play, and has 2/2. He has the Team-Up and Amphibious traits, and does not have any abilities.
His name is a combination of the words "pear," the Plants vs. Zombies plant he is based on, and "pal," referring to the fact that he is usually with Pair of Pears.
- Class: Smarty
- Tribe: Fruit Plant
- Traits: Amphibious, Team-Up
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Colossal - Uncommon
Has codependency issues, but he's working on it.
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Colossal - Uncommon
- Class change: Kabloom → Smarty
- ▲ Trait added: Amphibious
Any strategies that apply to Puff-Shroom also apply to Pear Pal. Just take note that he cannot benefit from Punish-Shroom or Buff-Shroom due to his lack of the mushroom tribe. However, since he now has the Amphibious trait, he can be boosted with Navy Bean.
Pear Pal is an easy plant to deal with. Zombies with at least 2 strength, or tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Rolling Stone can deal with him effectively unless he has been boosted or played on the aquatic lane.
- The term "Codependency" in his description means one has an excessive amount of reliance for someone else, emotionally or psychologically. This is possibly referring to how he can made by Pair of Pears.
- His name is an example of alliteration.
- He, Sunflower, Navy Bean, and Pea-Nut are the only plants with the Team-Up trait present in the Multiplayer menu.