|Abilities||Start of each turn: This gets +1/+1.|
|Sometimes they squabble, but they usually get along like five peas in a pod.|
Pea Pod is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. It has no traits, and its ability gives it +1/+1 at the start of every turn, starting from the next turn after it is played.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Pea Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: Start of each turn: This gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Sometimes they squabble, but they usually get along like five peas in a pod.
This is a powerful early plant if the player can allow them to survive. Because plants go second, placing this in an empty lane will be the most logical thing to do if the player receives this first. Using a defensive plant on this is a great choice. Allowing Pea Pod to survive will yield the best results. Using Torchwood in tandem along with tricks like the Fertilize with this will make this plant deal tons of damage, enough to end the game pretty early if the player plays correctly. Potted Powerhouse can be a great partner for Pea Pod, they get bonus stats each turn while they are on your hand. What's also notable is that even after it has self-boosted 5 times, it will still keep on growing.
The player should consider bringing this plant if the player can strategically use it.
Tricks are the player's best bet to destroying this, especially if this gets high health. Destroying this early should be a priority. Using tricks such as Bungee Plumber or The Chickening should help. However, the plants have an advantage since they plant second. Bouncing this also works, as their stats will instantly be gone.
- Its head growth is similar to the level 2 ability of the Pea Pod from the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Its description is a reference to the idiom, "peas in a pod".
- Even though it has only one head in its statistics, It has five heads on its card and in the Rank 9 profile picture.
- This also happens in Plants vs. Zombies 2.