Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, draw a Card.|
|A real extrovert, this one.|
Party Thyme is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 1 to play, and has 2/1. It has no traits, and its ability gives the plant hero a card every time a plant does a bonus attack, including itself.
Its name is a portmanteau of the words "party time," referring to its birthday hat and cake, and "thyme," the real-life plant this is based on.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Leafy Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When a plant does a Bonus Attack, draw a Card.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
A real extrovert, this one.
- ▲ Strength change: 1 → 2
- ▲ Sun cost change: 2 → 1
- ▼ Health change: 5 → 2
- ▼ Health change: 2 → 1
Party Thyme doesn't have the best stats for a 1-sun cost plant, but it is one of the plants used for its ability. If you manage it well, Party Thyme can supply you with enough cards for you to easily outlast your opponent, while your plants' bonus attacks sweep zombies and boost a certain plant as well. As mentioned in the first sentence, Party Thyme is very cheap, so it shouldn't be so hard to run it with other cards.
Party Thyme synergizes with all bonus attack cards, each in a certain way:
- Time to Shine is the cheapest card that synergizes with this. However, it has no additional benefits unlike the latter cards.
- Repeater and Bananasaurus Rex basically give you a card every turn due to their abilities. However, you can only get 1 card per turn this way, and none if the former 2 are destroyed after combat. Bananasaurus Rex is more potent as it synergizes with Potted Powerhouse, unlike Repeater.
- Re-Peat Moss guarantees you a card per trick used, which is more stable than Repeater or Bananasaurus Rex. However, you need to have a trick card in order to use this combo.
- Plant Food boosts the stats of a plant, on top of making it do a bonus attack. Along with Bananasaurus Rex, it can be used in tandem with Potted Powerhouse as well, although it is a bit expensive.
- And finally, Espresso Fiesta become even more potent as you are able to not only wreck havoc upon your opponent, but also draw 3 cards as well. However, it is very expensive.
Party Thyme is weak, but it is a certainly annoying plant, possibly even dangerous if your opponent runs a deck specialized in drawing cards. Nonetheless, letting your opponent draw cards is bad for you.
You want to destroy Party Thyme before it can activate its ability. While this may not seem hard, remember that your opponent plays tricks before you do, which means by the time you play tricks to destroy it, your opponent would've already drawn enough cards to get them going for a few turns. Playing zombies with "When played" abilities that damage or destroy plants are the best counter, as they can destroy Party Thyme before it can activate its ability.
- This is the second plant that is based on thyme, the first being Thyme Warp.
- Despite the fact that both Thyme Warp and Party Thyme are both based on thyme, they have very different appearances, as Party Thyme is a bundle of thyme.