Party Corn is a Legendary Kernel Corn variant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Like with other "Party" variants, when Party Corn gets enough vanquishes in a session, he will enter Party Time!, which makes him move faster and deal higher damage.
However, like other party variants, Party Corn's stickers cannot be obtained through sticker packs (excluding Infinity Packs), but instead the player must open Eternity Chests in Infinity Time to obtain the stickers to unlock him, meaning the player must get 15,000 Time Shards or more to have a chance at unlocking him. Like all Legendary variants, only two stickers are required to unlock him. He does 8-10 damage in Party Time! Normally, he does 5-7 damage.
Party Corn was deep undercover, investigating a particularly raucous celebration when he heard about the Battle of Zomburbia. With no time to change out of his party garb, he sprang into action, Party Busters at the ready.
Vanquish foes to fill his meter and initiate Party Time, where you'll move faster and deal extra damage!
Party Time! is the variant ability for Party Corn. By getting Vanquishes, the bar for Party Time fills up. When the bar is full, Party Time activates and it gives Party Corn a temporary damage and speed boost.
Party Corn tosses a Hot Potato. A massive amount of butter is deployed from the sky wherever it lands.
Party Corn leaps into the air in a forward distance while firing his Cob Busters directly below him which damages any target below him.
Similar to ZPG, Party fires 2 big cobs straight in front of himself. He does massive damage and is capable of instantly vanquishing anything he hits (except for Z-Mechs), if the cobs manage to score a direct hit.
Bigger, Better Butter
Revealed in a live stream, it is the alternative ability to the Butter Barrage. Party Corn tosses a Hot Potato, but one giant piece of butter falls from the sky where it landed, which then makes a large explosion.
Party Corn is another Party Variant that is a straight upgrade. He does the same damage as Kernel Corn without "Party Time!", making it very easy to achieve "Party Time!" in a multiplayer match, while your enemy will most likely have to worry about having a weapon with equal damage. Use your abilities to your advantage as they will most likely be your only hope of getting into "Party Time!". This Party variant should be used in any situation you want to play Kernel Corn, as he has the same damage output and can use Party Time! if the user can go on vanquish streaks.
Party Corn is a direct upgrade to stock, which means he will be very deadly in the right hands. His damage will be scary at all ranges, which means zombies will have to try to avoid getting hit. Having to worry about this variant achieving "Party Time!" should be a very high priority, since the damage boost and speed boost can turn him into an Accurate, High Damage sniper or a Close range menace.
- Changed how projectile looks
- ▼ Reduced Party Corn's damage output
- ▲ Increased magazine capacity by 5
- ▲ Increased long range damage from 3.5 - 4.5
- ▲ Increased damage falloff start distance from 10m to 20m
- ▲ Reduced reticle bloom
- ▲ Increased accuracy slightly
- ▲ Increased start/end damage from 5.5/4.5 – 6/5
- ▲ Reduced damage falloff start/end distance 20/30 – 15/25
- ▲ Shared Vanquishes count towards Party Time
- ▲ Increased Party Busters damage from 6 - 7.5 (close range) and 5 - 6.5 (long range)
- ▼ Decreased effectiveness of damage upgrade from 1.2 - 1.15
- ▼ Reduced Party Time! damage multiplier from 1.5x to 1.25x
- When "Party Time!" is activated, the metal jam plays.
- Similar to many other Legendary variants, he is eighties-themed.
- Despite being shown with a cereal bowl on his neck in the Stickerbook, he does not have one in gameplay.
- The said cereal bowl is known as the "Soggy Cereal" Customization.
- He has the same character model as BBQ Corn, however he is styled differently.
- He is implied to be one of the three agents who got sucked into infinity in the mid-1980s.
- When the "Mission IMP-ossible" event was availabile in the Super Mix Mode, he and Party Imp caused the game to lag if the player played as one of them in the aforementioned event.
- They were soon removed from the event's roster.
- This also happened during the Boogie Down Brawl Super Mixed Mode.