|Variant of||Super Brainz|
| Party Fists|
|Abilities|| Party Time! |
Super Ultra Ball
Super Multi Ball
Party Brainz is a Legendary variant of Super Brainz in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Party Brainz has a meter dubbed as "Party Time!" that passively fills up by gaining vanquishes. When the bar is filled up, it gives him a temporary damage boost and also allows him to moves faster and punches faster when the Party Time! activates. Party Brainz cannot be unlocked via sticker packs. Instead, the player has to get him by collecting at least 15,000 Time Shards in Infinity Time.
"It's the Neon Icon himself, the one and only Party Brainz. He's been partying so long and so hard, that he can't remember what mission Dr. Zomboss sent him on in the first place."
Vanquish foes to fill his meter and initiate Party Time, where you'll move quicker and deal extra damage!
Party Time is Super Brainz' variant ability. Above the ability HUD, the player can see a bar for Party Time. By getting Vanquishes, this bar will slowly fill up until it's full. When the bar fills up, Party Time will activate, giving Super Brainz a temporary damage, attack speed and speed boost for a short time.
Party Brainz unleashes a kick to where the player aims their crosshair, dealing a large amount of damage to the first plant hit.
Party Brainz fires (as the name suggests) a super ultra powerful ball which deals lots of damage to plants it makes contact with the ball. It can also do Splash Damage.
Party Brainz spins around rapidly, damaging and knocking back plants he hits.
An alternate ability for the Super Ultra Ball, Party Brainz will throw three smaller balls when it is used.
Party Brainz is a weaker version of the main class he is a variant of, Super Brainz, much like the other party variants. His beam and punches are weaker, making it difficult to achieve vanquishes and fill up his "Party Time!" meter in multiplayer battles, however he is very powerful against the AI in matches like Zombie Ops, or Solo Play, as the AI is typically incapable of defeating you if you're building vanquishes against isolated targets such as weeds, pots, or straying AI. Make use of this variant and his boost in damage and speed if an Ops match is becoming difficult for you.
You will most likely not encounter Party Brainz in multiplayer, as he is a weaker version of Super Brainz, giving himself reduced damage for the cost of having to build a meter to become powerful. As long as your team is capable of defeating him before he slowly builds his "Party Time!" meter, he will rarely be an issue. When his "Party Time!" is active, he becomes slightly better than his vanilla counterpart for a short time, the main issue is his increased speed making him harder to hit, so try to keep up with him and he won't be a threat, even with "Party Time!" active.
- ▼ Damage reduction to Party Brainz
- Added confetti to his beam
- ▼ Decreased effectiveness of Overheat Upgrade
- When the Party Time! ability is activated, the pop jam starts to play.
- Similar to many other Party Legendary variants, he is eighties-themed.
- Despite looking almost identical to the Sweatless Band (except the hair itself is red instead if black), his Party Hair prevents accessories from showing.
- He has gloves that are similar to pop singer Michael Jackson's gloves on both hands.
- This is the second time a zombie has made a reference to Michael Jackson. The first being the old Dancing Zombie. Ironically, the old Dancing Zombie only had one glove on its hand.
- He is the only Super Brainz variant who has the same-colored eyes as the standard.