"It's the Neon Icon himself, the one and only Party Brainz. He's been partying so long and so hard, that he can't remember what mission Dr. Zomboss sent him on in the first place."
Vanquish foes to fill his meter and initiate Party Time, where you'll move quicker and deal extra damage!
Party Time is Super Brainz' variant ability. By getting Vanquishes, the legendary meter will slowly fill up until it's full. When the bar fills up, Party Time will activate, giving Party Brainz a temporary damage, attack speed and movement speed boost for a short time.
Party Brainz unleashes a kick to where the player aims their crosshair, inflicting 12 damage to plants struck by it. This ability has 2 charges.
Party Brainz fires a "fireball", dealing a high amount of damage to targets it makes contact with. This ability also deals up to 50 splash damage.
Party Brainz spins around rapidly, taking less damage while dealing 2 damage to plants caught in it. While spinning, Party Brainz moves 1.35% faster than normal. Lasts for 3.5 seconds.
An alternate ability for the Super Ultra Ball, Party Brainz will throw three smaller balls when it is used.
Another alternate ability for the Super Ultra Ball. Party Brainz will fire an energy ball, which is slower but can chase down a single target when used.
Party Brainz is a direct upgrade of the main class he is a variant of, Super Brainz, much like the other party variants. His beam and punches are equal in damage to their stockcounterpart, making it easy to achieve vanquishes and fill up his "Party Time!" meter in multiplayer battles, he is very powerful against the AI in matches like Zombie Ops, or Solo Play, as the AI is typically incapable of defeating you if you're building vanquishes against isolated targets such as weeds, pots, or straying AI. Make use of this variant and his boost in damage and speed if an Ops match is becoming difficult for you.
You will most likely not encounter Party Brainz in multiplayer, as he is a less popular version of Super Brainz. As long as your team is capable of defeating him before he builds his "Party Time!" meter, he will rarely be an issue. When his "Party Time!" is active, he becomes better than his vanilla counterpart for a short time, the main issue is his increased speed making him harder to hit, so try to keep up with him and he won't be a threat, even with "Party Time!" active.
- ▼ Damage reduction to Party Brainz
- Added confetti to his beam
- ▼ Decreased effectiveness of Overheat Upgrade
- ▲ Shared Vanquishes count towards Party Time
- ▲ Increased Party Fists damage from 5-15-35 - 15-25-45
- ▲ Increased Party Beam damage from 3.5 - 4.5 (close range) and 2.5 - 3.5 (long range)
- ▲ Increased effectiveness of damage upgrade to Party Fists
- ▲ Punch 1: +1 - +2
- ▲ Punch 2: +2 - +3
- ▲ Punch 3: +5 - +6
- ▼ Reduced Party Time! damage multiplier from 1.5x to 1.25x
- When the Party Time! ability is activated, the pop jam starts to play.
- Similar to many other Party Legendary variants, he is eighties-themed.
- Despite looking almost identical to the Sweatless Band (except the hair itself is red instead if black), his Party Hair prevents accessories from showing.
- He has gloves that are similar to pop singer Michael Jackson's gloves on both hands.
- This is the second time a zombie has made a reference to Michael Jackson. The first being the old Dancing Zombie. Ironically, the old Dancing Zombie only had one glove on its hand.
- He is the only Super Brainz variant who has the same-colored eyes as the standard.