Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Parrot Pal is the third ability for Captain Deadbeard in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is similar to the Garlic Drone and Zombot Drone. It has 5 health armed with the Parrot Pulse as the primary weapon. It can also deploy an airstrike named Eggsplosion, which deploys all explosives at once rather than one after another.
Who ever heard of a pirate without a parrot? Take to the skies with your Parrot Pulse, or lay waste to those below with some tricky Eggsplosions.
January 2016 patch
- Parrot Pal's cooldown no longer resets upon death. Instead, it continues recharging from where it was.
August 2016 patch
- Parrot Pal's health was decreased from 20 to 5 so that it could be more similar to the Cactus' Garlic Drone.
See Zombot Drone, as both are similar.
- It bears a resemblance of the Pirate Captain Zombie's Zombie Parrot in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- However, the parrot in this game seems to be part machine.
- When this ability is used, Captain Deadbeard will be seen holding a map, similar to how the Engineer used a remote control for his Zombot Drone.