|Tribe||Professional Party Zombie|
|Abilities||This gets +1/+1 when you play a Trick.|
|Why is everyone always screaming and running away in his photos?|
Paparazzi Zombie is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. Its ability gives itself +1/+1 every time a zombie trick is played.
It is based on the Paparazzi, independent photographers, who take pictures of athletes, entertainers, politicians and celebrities, typically while going about their usual daily routines.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Professional Party Zombie
- Abilities: This gets +1/+1 when you play a Trick.
- Rarity: Basic - Common
Why is everyone always screaming and running away in his photos?
Paparazzi Zombie can be used as the starting zombie because of its low cost. However, because of its weak base stats, this can easily be destroyed. To maximize its special effect, you should save it until the third or fourth turn. The number of brains you have should be enough for a Paparazzi Zombie and some zombie tricks. Cheap tricks like Bungee Plumber or Lurch for Lunch can be used to quickly buff this zombie. In addition, superpowers also work, so using a superpower during the attacking phase can buff Paparazzi Zombie before it attacks. A good strategy is to use tricks that move zombies, such as Smoke Bomb on Paparazzi Zombie. This would make the zombie not only have increased power, but a good position to strike at the wanted target. Otherwise, treat this zombie as another version of Unlife of the Party, but one that focuses on tricks.
Plants have the advantage of defeating this zombie, as they go after zombies. If the zombie hero deploys this zombie and has tons of brains to use, try and defeat it quickly, as the zombie hero will most likely use a bunch of tricks to power-up this zombie. However, be cautious because the zombie hero can easily use tricks to bypass plants and power-up this zombie. Fighting fire with fire can work with the right tricks, and if the stats get too high, bouncing this zombie is a good idea, as its stats will go back to normal. However its low brain cost will mean it will surely be deployed again.
- One of its attacking quotes appear to sound similar to the popular photography instruction "Say cheese."
- However, it appears to say it in zombie speech.
- When defeated, its camera will take a photo of it, causing its pupils to shrink. This is because of the camera's flash.
- This doesn't happen to plants or plant heroes when it attacks.
- Technically, it should be called Paparazzo Zombie, as the word "paparazzo" is the name for a male paparazzi, and Paparazzi Zombie is male, according to its description.