|Abilities||When played: Make a 2 / 2 Pear Pal with Team-Up here.|
|It's cute how they're always completing each other's sentences.|
Pair of Pears is a basic common plant card appearing in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom plants. They cost 4 to plant, and have 2/2. When played on a lane with no plants, it will create a Pear Pal in front of it with identical stats and the Team-Up trait.
This plant's name is based on the word "pair," which is a homophone of the fruit "pear."
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Fruit Plant
- Abilities: When played: Make a 2/2 Pear Pal with Team-Up here.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
It's cute how they're always completing each other's sentences.
This works the same way as Shroom for Two does, except Pair of Pears dishes out 4 damage a turn if both Pears are alive, or 2 if one Pear is destroyed, costs 4x more, and cannot be affected by Buff-Shroom or Punish-Shroom unlike Shroom for Two. It is a decent plant, but you can get better plants for the same cost, such as Bloomerang. It is mainly useful for being able to block 2 attacks if not destroyed by attacks or Strikethrough. Bouncing this with Rescue Radish also helps, as it can be replayed for another Pear Pal.
A Knight of the Living Dead can completely wall it, if neither Pears have a strength buff. Using tricks like The Chickening or Weed Spray will also destroy many of these at once, unless they are boosted. Zombies with Strikethrough are also capable of destroying both the Pair of Pears and the Pear Pal at once.
- Their design is nearly identical to that of the Pear from Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- Pair of Pears, Shroom for Two, and Poppin' Poppies are the only plants that can summon a plant with Team-Up.
- However, Poppin' Poppies creates up to three plants with Team-Up, while Shroom for Two and Pair of Pears only makes one.
- Despite the name "Pair of Pears", their icon and card only show one pear.
- The name includes both rhyming and alliteration.