Octo Zombie (PvZH)
|Is the correct term "octopuses" or "octopi"? You'd think he'd have an opinion, but he doesn't.|
Octo Zombie is a premium legendary zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It costs 8 to play, and has 8/8. It has the Amphibious, Frenzy, and Afterlife traits, and does not have any special abilities.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Traits: Amphibious, Frenzy, Afterlife
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Is the correct term "octopuses" or "octopi"? You'd think he'd have an opinion, but he doesn't.
This is best used against Water Chestnuts or Hibernating Bearies because of its high strength, and along with Zookeepers and Cat Ladies, due to it being part of the Pet tribe. Being one of the strongest Beastly zombies, having the ability to be reused after being destroyed, having the Amphibious and Frenzy traits along with solid 8/8 stats, this is one nice card to have in most decks. Pair it with some supportive zombies, such as Loudmouth or Electrician and utilize its amphibious trait against the plant hero. Overall, it is a really great zombie and worth for almost all Beastly decks.
It is not recommended to use an instant kill on it too early, or too late. If you are able to get it to be moved, move it to the ground, use a Lawnmower, and if it comes back on the water lane, use strong Amphibious plants, such as Guacodile to deal with it. Do not let this zombie destroy a weak plant of yours in water, or it will attack your hero for a huge amount of damage. If playing as Citron or Grass Knuckles, placing a plant in front of it and then using Root Wall or Peel Shield on it will negate its Frenzy ability, saving you from some heavy damage.
- This zombie is stronger than most Gargantuars, unlike in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- The fact that it has eight health, eight strength and costs eight brains to play may be a reference that it is called Octo Zombie, as the prefix "Octo" means "eight".
- On the advertisements for the Zombie Premium Pack and the Legendary Pack in the Store, Octo Zombie is seen having only one tooth.
- Neptuna cannot play this zombie card, despite being closely related to octopi.
- Octo Zombie and Haunting Zombie are the only zombies with the Afterlife trait.
- Coincidentally, both are premium Beastly zombies.
- Its description is a reference to the grammatical issue of the plural for "octopus".