Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It's slimy, beady-eyed, and it leaves ink splotches wherever it goes. Neptuna loves it all the same.|
Octo-Pet is a token zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of both the Hearty and Sneaky classes. It is summoned by Octo-Pult, Neptuna's signature superpower or obtained as a card from Eureka. It costs 3 to play (only when Bounced and/or as a card from Eureka), and has 3/2. It has the Amphibious trait, which allows it to be played on water as well as ground and roof lanes.
It is based on the Octopus, a cephalopod mollusk of the order Octopoda. Its name is a portmanteau of "octopus," the animal it is based on and "pet," referring to the fact that it is a Pet Zombie and owned by Neptuna.
- Class: Hearty, Sneaky
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Traits: Amphibious
- Rarity: Token
It's slimy, beady-eyed, and it leaves ink splotches wherever it goes. Neptuna loves it all the same.
Due to it having the Amphibious trait, it should almost always be played on an aquatic lane, which is generally poorly defended in the early-game. It also has high strength and a good amount of health compared to its summoning trick that costs only 1 brain. Often this means it can hit the plant hero a couple times before being destroyed.
Most plants with Amphibious will die in the process of defeating Octo-Pet. Even Guacodile will die to this, so be careful on what plant you use to defeat this. Sea-Shroom can be used to destroy this relatively quickly on the second turn. Alternatively, Sunburn, Berry Blast, Squash, etc., can defeat this. Also, try to get rid of it quickly so it doesn't cause trouble later on.
- This is the only Hearty zombie with the Amphibious trait.
- It is one of the three Sneaky zombies with Amphibious that is not an Imp, along with Zombot Plank Walker and Zombot Sharktronic Sub.
- It is the only one of these that isn't a Zombot.
- This and Disco-Tron 3000 are the only cards to have the legendary shine effect attached to them (both when played) despite they are not legendary.
- Octo-Pet has the same tribe and stats as Dolphin Rider but their classes are different.