(translation: Oak Archer)
|Unlocked||Collect 10 Oak Archer Puzzle Pieces|
Oak Archer's diary has the words "I took an arrow in the knee" written on the very last page. He got this achievement because he broke many of his neighbors' windows when he was young. He was punished by his father because of that.
Oak Archer (橡木弓手; pinyin: xiàngmù gōngshǒu) is a plant that appears in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, specifically found in the Dark Ages. It shoots oak arrows at zombies, and each arrow deals five normal damage shots.
橡木弓手 (Oak Archer)
Sun cost: 275
Oak Archers can shoot powerful arrows at zombies.
Plant feature: brown plant
Later, it can mow zombies, with extra arrows in extra lanes, piercing multiple zombies, which makes it a really nice addition, best coupled with Winter Melons or other supportive and defensive plants, as it does a lot of damage.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Oak Archer rains down many arrows on all zombies on screen.
Oak Archer rains down glowing arrows that deal double the damage of normal arrows.
- Its projectiles use the splash effect caused by peas.
- This could mean its wooden arrows are re-textured peas, similar to how Guacodile's pits are re-textured peas.
- It is a crossbow made out of a stump.
- It has its own Brain Buster called Oak Archery.
- It, Coconut Cannon, Bowling Bulb, and Guacodile are the only plants to have a Brain Buster created exclusively for them, not counting Special Delivery.
- It is the only wooden plant to specify what kind of wood it is.
- It is the first plant to have a sun cost of 275. The second one is Dandelion (in the international version only).
- It could smile to the left or get sleepy while no zombie comes, but it can still attack.
- Its projectiles cannot be returned by Hammer Zombie and Jester Zombie.
- Hammer Zombies returns its projectiles as of the 1.3.2 update.
- Its Almanac entry alludes the Skyrim meme Arrow in the knee.
- Nunchaku Zombie's Almanac entry also references this meme.
- Tall-nut and it are the only plants to have mustaches as costumes.
- It, Sap-fling, Torchwood, Old Stump, and Wildfire Stump are the only plants based on trees.
- It and Frostbolt Shooter are the only plants that shoot arrows.
- It is one of the two plants to be based on oak, the other being Poison Oak.
- It, Coffee Bean and Plantern are the only Chinese-exclusive plants in Dark Ages.