|Tribe||Nut Superpower Trick|
|Abilities|| Make a 6 Wall-Nut with Team-Up.|
Draw a card.
|Call on Wall-Nut any time. His schedule is wide open.|
Nut Signal is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian class. It costs 1 to play, and its abilities make a Wall-Nut on a selected lane, and give the plant hero a card.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribes: Nut Superpower Trick
- Abilities: Make a 6 Wall-Nut with Team-Up. Draw a card.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Call on Wall-Nut any time. His schedule is wide open.
This trick is basically like playing a Wall-Nut, with the additional benefit of gaining a card. Use this trick as you would use Wall-Nut, or when you are low on cards.
Since this trick is basically playing a Wall-Nut but with the extra benefit of drawing a card, any strategies that apply against Wall-Nut normally also apply to this.
- It is a parody of the Bat-Signal, which is used as a distress signal to contact Batman.
- A jar of fireflies is the light source to make the Nut Signal.
- It is one of the two nut superpower tricks in the game, the other being Uncrackable.
- Coincidentally, both of them are in the Guardian class and can be used by Wall-Knight.