|Tribe||Professional Gargantuar Zombie|
|Abilities||When this does damage, heal your Hero for that much.|
|Their bedside manner could use some work.|
Nurse Gargantuar is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It costs 7 to play, and has 4/6. Its ability heals the zombie hero for the equal amount of damage it does. Its plant counterpart is Venus Flytrap.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Professional Gargantuar Zombie
- Ability: When this does damage, heal your Hero for that much.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Their bedside manner could use some work.
Some good ways to maximize Nurse Gargantuar's power are to give them the Frenzy trait using Smashing Gargantuar, Coffee Zombie, Possessed, and Maniacal Laugh, or giving it more strength. Using Lurch for Lunch or Electrician to make it do bonus attacks is also a good option.
Interestingly, Nurse Gargantuar heals for the current amount of strength it has and not the actual damage dealt. For example, destroying an unboosted Peashooter when Nurse Gargantuar has 9 will heal the zombie hero for 9 rather than 1.
Since this zombie can heal the hero, the best strategy is to either destroy this zombie quickly or use tricks to reduce its strength to 0. Try also using tricks to make your plants shielded, so they can attack the Nurse Gargantuar without it healing the zombie hero. Using Strikethrough plants such as Laser Bean, so it can go through the Nurse Gargantuar and hurt the hero and when it will heal the zombie hero will have no health difference.
- It has the lowest strength out of all Gargantuars.
- It is the only professional zombie from the Beastly class.
- It is the only Gargantuar that is capable of healing.
- When it is about to attack or healing the zombie hero, the lower body of the Imp on Nurse Gargantuar's back will disappear.